Info Session WJ19 for Mississauga – Wed Nov 29
Attention Scouters – Please give this information to every youth member of your Troop (and his or her parents) whose birthday falls between July 22, 2001 and July 21, 2005). They are eligible to become a participant in the Canadian Contingent to the World Jamboree 2019. Whatever you think the obstacles will be for them they all deserve the chance to get information and to make their decision as to whether to go or not. Please bring or send them with a parent.
World Jamboree 2019 – Information Session
Hosted by 6th Erin Mills and 3rd Meadowvale for all of Mississauga
Wednesday November 29th at 7:30pm
Erindale Presbyterian Church
1560 Dundas Street West, Mississauga
- This information Session is intended to bring together individuals who may wish to go to the Jamboree. It is the opportunity to establish links with others for the purpose of patrol formation, fund raising or both.
- Canada along with the USA and Mexico are joint hosts to this Jamboree and it is close and therefore less expensive. It can be made an affordable adventure.
- Youth members have only one opportunity during their time in Scouting to attend as a youth participant and it is the ultimate Scouting experience one can have. There will be more than 40,000 participants from over 150 countries of the world.
- An Early Bird Discount is available to those who commit before Dec 15, 2017.
- Information will also be available for adult volunteers who want to become part of the International Service Team which supports the Jamboree.
- Area News
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve
- Canadian Path
- Council News
- Events and Activities
- Fund Raising
- Important, Messages, Warnings
- In Memorium
- Registration and Recruitment
- Scout Popcorn
- Scouting in the News and on the Web
- Scouts Canada