Our Troop has indicated they would like to try a hot tent this winter. We have 11 youth and 3 Scouters but may link up with another small Troop. We may have access to a 10 man tent but no stove.
Does anyone have either a stove we could borrow or a large hot tent with stove we can borrow?
Contact email@example.com – Thanks!
Troop Counsellor, 1st Elmira Scout Troop
- Activities and Services that come to your meeting
- Activities and Tours outside of your meeting hall
- Attractions you have taken your youth to
- Parks or Areas in your City Limits that allow Campfires
- Events you have taken your youth to
- Festivals, Fairs and Parades
- Favourite Camps/Campgrounds
- Favourite Parks
- Favourite Toboggan hills
- Favourite Trails or Hiking areas
- And Anything else you can think of!
For more STEM information click -HERE-
The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair is the largest indoor fair of its kind in North America. Come for an hour and stay for the day – fun for the whole family! Horse Shows, Agricultural Competitions, Petting Farm, Dog Shows and more. Full schedule and features coming soon
For more information please view the flyer and activity schedule.
It’s half way though the Scouting year and you’ve gotten through Registration, Fall Camps and the Polar Vortexes. Are you ready to take your Program to the Next Level?
Central Escarpment Council is running a Program Conference on Saturday March 22, 2014. It’s for anyone who’s involved with helping our Youth get exciting program – Section Scouters, Senior Youth, SITs, ALs, and Support Scouters.
When and Where?
- Saturday, March 22, 2014 between 9:30 am – 4pm at College Heights Secondary School in Guelph, Ontario (College Ave and the Hanlon Parkway).
How’s it going to run?
- A series of sessions during the day on various topics to help people run great program. Conference Attendees will pick the sessions they want to attend when they register.
- Come learn the latest coming from the Program Revitalization Team. There will be displays and mini-sessions dedicated to keep everyone informed on what’s happening
- There will be a Market Fair area with displays from different Groups and Teams.
- The popular Scouter’s Corner will be back with coffee, refreshments and experienced Scouters to answer your Scouting questions.
What’s it going to cost?
- $10 per person for pre-registrations received by March 7, 2014 and $15 for those received afterwards and at the door. Fees include admission to the Conference, Lunch and Snacks.
- Online Registration are open. Click -HERE-!
The goal is to provide our Frontline people with tips, knowledge and resources they can use right away in their home Groups, and with the new Program when it launches.
If there are any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep watching the Blog for more details!